Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{Who Wore it Better?}

I'm sure you've seen those spreads in the tabloid magazines that give their opinions on who wore a certain dress or outfit better. So, this weeks blog post is all about celebrities copying each other's style. I have posted some of my favorite outfit comparisons and I want to know your opinions on who you think wore it better!

Blake Lively or Alicia Keys?
I Think: Blake's shoe and hair choice go better with the dress and it fits her better over all

Kristin Stewart or Christina Aguilara?
I Think: This dress has a younger feel which makes it more suitable for Kristin to be wearing but I do like that both stars chose a red-lip to go along with the outfit. 

Olivia Wilde or Paris Hilton?
I Think: Considering Olivia has more of a fit frame, I don't think the horizontal stripes do anything for her. I think that the dress looks better on Paris overall but I dislike that she chose to wear those black tights with the dress. 

Jessica Simpson Or Kanye West?
I Think: Why is Kanye wearing women's apparel? Going with Jessica on this one.

Mrs. Doubtfire or Kim Kardashian?
I Think: Mrs. D is definitely working it with that white bag. Sorry Kim!


Leave your own opinions in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you did this type of post. It is nice to see it on a blog and not just on Yahoo or Buzzfeed. I agree with all of your choices, except for the Olivia Wilde or Paris Hilton one. I think the striped dress looks better on Olivia Wilde for the simple fact that she kept her accessories, hair, and makeup minimal to complement the bold stripes. Sometimes, less is more, and Olivia takes the cake on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those were pretty actually really funny haha, and I have to agree Mrs. Doubtfire over Kim K anyday. Awesome post! (commenting for Dr. Rays class)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the "who wore it better" post! Blake lively is one of my favorite stars so I agree with you that she wore it better. I really got a good laugh out of the Mrs. Doubtfire and KK picture! (Dr. Rays class)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog post was actually really funny! I liked reading it, but surprisingly disagreed on a lot of the choices of who wore it best. Although I totally agree with you on Mrs.Doutfire and Kanye wearing women's clothing. Perfect post!.

    ReplyDelete